A strong foundation for your child's success
RARE Learning is a hi-touch learning program that is delivered as an Early Learners' Day Out Pre-K program and a summer academic enrichment program. RARE Learning combines technology tools and one-on-one instruction to teach early reading, math and science skills to 2 to 5 year old children year round - and to 2 to 9 year olds in the summer.
RARE Learning has set the standard for the lowest teacher-student ratios in early childhoold education through its quaity preschool and summer programs.
" When my four year old first joined RARE Learning, I used to read to him. Now after a few months he reads to me. That is the difference - Cillia, Coppell, TX (Parent) "What Parents Say
The RARE Learning Experience
The Program reinforces concepts and prepares your child for academic success. The program creates a unique experience for your child by:
- Offering one-on-one instruction
- Focusing on mastery learning and personalized curriculum
- Creating lesson plans around your child's learning modalities and natural curiosity
- Emphasizing individual attention
- Maintaining low teacher-student ratios